- BSME with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Preventive Maintenance
- Maintain Calibration
- Knowledge of Certification ISO 13485
- Work orders
- Medical device experience is a plus
- Maintains and administers the fire and safety programs for the company along with OSHA compliance and reporting in an effort to maintain a safe and secure environment throughout the property
- Manages the facilities, maintenance and calibration personnel where applicable. Closely monitors, identifies and communicates problems in every phase of general maintenance and calibration of the business, including areas of electrical work,
- Makes recommendations, oversees the repairs.
- Maintain and improve equipment calibration and maintenance procedures
- Responsible for Clean Room certifications.
- Manages the Building Emergency Plan.
- Responsible for the review for adequacy of any new facility allocations.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.