Newark, CA | Contract
- Telco/Data Networking equipment industry
- SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation
- Experience designing sheet metal enclosures and rack mounted equipment
- Thermal analysis experience - fluid dynamics, heat transfer
- Experience with heat dissipation design using liquid cooling techniques, heat sinks, heat exchangers...etc.
- Design, build and test of liquid cooling systems
- Work with lead engineers - take customer requirements and develop enclosure concepts
- Create packaging concepts for PCB boards, electrical components, connectors, fans..etc.
- Create models and drawings of enclosure and related components
- Support thermal analysis and testing activities
- Experiment and test various cooling strategies - document test procedures and reports
- Participate in design reviews, present concepts and findings to customer
- Finalize and deliver released design to customer