Fremont, CA 94538 US
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Semiconductor process equipment
- Knowledge of vacuum systems
- Able to reach CAD drawings and schematics
- Experience working in a clean room environment
- Experience assembling equipment based on procedures
- Work with engineers to prototype electro mechanical system and test fixtures
- Perform test and record data and equipment
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Support engineering team with design, modifications, testing, fabrication and assembly of systems
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.