Sr. Commissioning Engineer
San Francisco, CA | Direct
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture or Building Sciences.
· 7+ years experience in the building design and/or construction industry.
· 5+ years’ experience directly executing commissioning projects with at least 5 projects having been completed from design, through construction and into building operations.
· A thorough knowledge of the commissioning process is mandatory.
· A thorough knowledge of field testing of HVAC systems and controls is mandatory.
· Certification in commissioning and a P.E license highly preferred.
· Exceptional computer skills in i.e., Microsoft Office; knowledge in Deltek Vision and CxAlloy is a plus.
· Perform all responsibilities of the commissioning process, including Participate in and run commissioning team meetings.
· Review the owner’s project requirements and basis of design.
· Write commissioning specifications, write commissioning plans.
· Perform design reviews and submittal reviews for large and/or complex projects/systems and create pre-functional checklist forms.
· Evaluate sequences of operations, and create detailed Functional Testing procedures for large and/or complex systems.
· Perform and document inspection of large and/or complex building systems and associated control systems construction.
· Witness and document system start-ups, TAB activities, training, and perform component level and integrated system functional performance testing.
· Produce reports on field activities.
· Develop system manuals and re-commissioning plans, and final reports