Sr. Electrical Engineer
Ontario, CA | Contract to Hire
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical or electrical design.
- SolidWorks (sheet metal structures) and AutoCAD (wiring diagrams)
- Design/production of connectors, conductors, control panels, and power distribution equipment
- Familiar with NEC requirements and UL Listings
- Experience designing APU, PDU
- Initial design and improvements of electrical/mechanical equipment for power connectors, control panels, power distribution systems, and switchgears
- Ensure proper materials and sizing, compliance with customer’s specifications are all incorporated into the design relative to regulatory and industry codes (UL, NEC, Mil-spec).
- Manage outside UL certification files
- Interface with inspectors from testing groups such as UL and ETL.