Associate Applications Engineer-Magnetics,
Riverside, CA 92501 | Direct
- BSEE or equivalent technical education or experience.
- Knowledge of Inductors, transformers, electrical circuits, and other components.
- 1-3 years of electronics experience is a must
- Electronic or laboratory measurement skills.
- Assist and support Application Engineers
- Assist Applications Engineer to process new product series releases, product change notification (PCN) and product end-of-life (EOL).
- Perform component characteristic simulation using SPICE program and data sheet drafting with computer-aided drafting software.