Newark, CA 94560
- BA or BS in Business or Technical areas (5+ years of applicable experience in procurement, material planning and NPI)
- APICS certification or traning (American Production and Inventory Control Society)
- Familiarity with capital equipment or semiconductor equipment industries
- Familiarity with Smartsheets and Coupa (or ERP/MRP software IE. Netsuite, Epicor, SAP...etc.)
- Experience with MS Office, Excel (formulas, Vlookup, pivot tables)
- Experience working with suppliers and vendors for custom or off the shelf mechanical, optical, electrical, and industrial parts and components
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, strong analytical skills
- High sense of urgency in placing orders quickly and accurately
- Strong follow up skills to ensure completion of procurement tasks
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Perform procurement functions required to achieve the timely and successful delivery of prototypes
- Execute material planning to drive the timely creation of purchase orders to satisfy demand and maintain flow of work throughout our supply chain.
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers to ensure schedule adherence and recovery when required.
- Review and maintain data integrity including of bills of material accuracy.
- Track progression of orders, investigate factors that affect schedules, and modify plans as necessary.
- Expedite critical orders throughout the supply chain.
- Inform management of potential delivery problems and assist in the implementation of both short and long term solutions.
- Analyzes forecasted demand to ensure safety stock and strategic inventory levels are maintained.