CAD Designer/Document Control
Fremont, CA 94555
- BS or AA Degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCad and office software applications.
- At least 3-5 years of experience using AutoCAD to work on building floor plans, AEP (Architectural Electrical plumbing)drawings, flow diagrams
- Good knowledge in drafting standards, layouts, xref files mapping, attributes
- Understand basic GMP environment, Biopharmaceutical industry
- Must have good customer skills
- Knowledge in Revit, or BlueCielo Meridian a plus
- Create/update AutoCAD drawings (P&IDs, Facility flow Diagrams, AEP drawings, evacuation maps…etc.) based on projects as-built or change control redlines in EDMS (Engineering Document Management System).
- Support various projects. Work and communicate with project managers, engineers, and vendors/contractors about project needs
- Retrieve/check-out engineering drawings/documents per request; assist in assigning new drawing document numbers
- Help manage engineering document electronic files (both drawings and tech documents)