Director of Engineering -Magnetics
Riverside, CA 92501
- BSEE or BSME with MBA desirable
- 10 y Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical Industry
- 5 y in Management
- Experience with various sales channels including manufacturer’s reps and large channel partners.
- Diversified experience in disciplines of engineering, marketing, technical sales, product management and program management is desirable.
- Financial acumen is required.
- Must possess potential to grow into future roles with increasing responsibilities.
- Frequent Travel Riverside/Munich
- Responsible for revenues and profitability of the Magnetics (MAG) product line and new product development
- Position leads a team of product development engineers, applications engineers and/or product specialists and actively influences manufacturing operations.
- Product portfolio management
- Develop new customers and new applications for the MAG product line in all target markets