- Must have a minimum of three years of experience working with electrical controls systems, PLC’s and HMI programming
-Working knowledge of multi axis servo control motion systems
- Familiar with standard communication protocols, (Ethernet IP, Sercos, Ethercat, and Powerlink) concepts, practices, and procedures related to the motion automation field.
- Proficient at reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
-Ability to travel up to 30%
-Good communication skills and work in a team environment
- Integration of specialized hardware and software into manufacturing systems to enhance automation
- Assist customers and/or co-workers with electrical/programming issues.
- Electrical engineering support both on and off-site.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to service technicians.
- Aid engineering teams with machine and control development.