Fremont, CA 94555 | Contract
- BSEE (firmware/circuit/PCB development)
- Excellent knowledge of MCU development in C/C++ ( ARM, MIPS, 8051, PIC, MSP430, or others) USB background is plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Communication protocols SPI/I2C/UART/ USB
- Experience with Schematic design / PCB layout
- Familiar with hardware circuit design of CMOS Image sensor
- Design to compliance with EMC/EMI/FCC guidelines
- Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Function Generator knowledge
- Source and identify replacement electrical components that are out-of-production or non-compliant (FCC, RoHS)
- Review existing PCB in order to identify and qualify passive components, active components, memory components...etc.
- Create, update and maintain documentation to reflect the replacement components
- Support Sr. EE to develop schematics, layout PCB, prototype, troubleshoot, test, bring up and validate new PCB's.
- Order parts, assemble prototype boards, provide support documentation