Santa Clara, CA 95054-2704
- Experience in Semiconductor Capital equipment or complex electro-mechanical systems (Wafer mfg., Solar cell mfg., Disk Drives)
- Siemens PLC RS232/485, Profibus, Profinet, PLC I/O controls
- Strong background in motion control - stepper, servo motor, temperature PID control
- Experience in design of AC/DC PDU (power distribution units/systems), familiar with NFPA 79, SEMI S2
- Familiar with AutoCAD, OrCAD, SolidWorks (not required)
- Experience in PCB design and layout
- Strong electrical trouble shooting skills (system and board level)
- Support electrical design of complex capital equipment
- Support lead engineers in the architecture and detailed layout of electrical systems including instrumentation, power and control systems
- Select best system approach to meet engineering specifications, performance and cost objectives
- Support full engineering cycles - concept, design, prototype, manufacturing transfer
- Create complete and accurate documentation and manufacturing instructions.
- Provide purchasing, assembly and testing support for prototype build and technical support for ongoing manufacturing.
- Work in small, fast paced, cross-functional, team based environment.