Alameda, CA 94501
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Human Resources, Business, or Communications) or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience with an ATS is preferred.
- Experience with EEO-1 reporting (compliance survey)
- Experience scheduling candidate phone screens, booking travel, on-site interviews, and managing travel reimbursements
- Ability to interface with highly technical staff, candidates, and management.
- Have understanding and working knowledge of people related policies (i.e., employee handbook, code of conduct, etc.), and assist in interpretation of such policies and standards to all levels of the organization.
- Great communication and experience working in a start-up environment preferred
- Interface with candidates to coordinate interviews including scheduling/agendas, booking travel, and managing travel reimbursements.
- Post new job openings and maintain current postings.
- Coordinate onboarding for new employees and help in new hire orientation
- Act as first point-of-contact for employees on HR matters and general inquiries, and direct employees requests to the appropriate HR staff.
- Manage and support our benefits, well-being & perks programs, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance coverage; Flexible Spending Accounts (DC/HCFSA), commuter benefits, COBRA, and legislated leaves of absence
- Responsible for EEO-1 Reporting, overall data integrity of employee and employment records in HR and benefits systems.