Maintenance Team Lead - Optics (9pm-5:30am)
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 | Direct
- A.A. or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Vacuum, Thin Film and/or Splatter Coating Experience
- Semi Conductor or Optics Industry
- Electro-mechanical & Fluid Power and Pneumatics
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- Handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work more than 10-12 hour days
- Primary leader for the Tech Support team.
- Ensure maintenance trouble calls are being completed timely.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing and test equipment.
- Develops engineering solutions to improve quality of product, increases up time and prevents similar failure modes.
- Develops PM plans and spares inventory.
- Documents all repairs and works on a daily basis, understands and utilizes the information collected to identify areas for improvement.
- Project management, equipment installation, development of documentation, and maintenance programs.