Maintenance Tech 2 (9pm-5:30am)
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 | Direct
- 5+ years Troubleshooting & Repair of Injection Mold Machines
- Pneumatic & Fluid power knowledge
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly
- Qualified electrically to 480 VAC
- Understanding of maintenance techniques
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs Injection Molding Equipment
- Performs project management, equipment installation, and develops documentation and maintenance programs.
- Improves quality of product, increases up time and prevents similar failure modes.
- Initiates, coordinates and executes projects that improve safety, quality, productivity, delivery and cost.
- Documents all repairs and work on a daily basis, understands and utilizes the information collected to identify areas for improvement.