Milpitas, CA 95035
- BSME or Industrial Technologies (0-2 years of experience)
- Experience in capital equipment manufacturing
- Creo, AutoCAD (not required)
- MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with mfg. process development
- Experience in developing mfg. tools and fixtures
- Experience in creating assembly process, SOP's, MPI's
Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub assemblies and final assemblies.
Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.