- 5+ years of mechanical design or optical assemblies
- 5+ years of SolidWorks
- Design structures and details such as: fasteners, electrical connections, water, vacuum fittings, etc.
- Detailed cable drawings
- Take developed concepts and finish the mechanical designs by building the metal structures and adding details such as fasteners, electrical connections, water and vacuum fittings.
- Create detailed mechanical drawings and assembly drawings (using SolidWorks).
- Support the electrical engineering effort by detailing cabling.
- Support the enclosure design, including the utilities interface.
- Other tasks as required to complete the overall system design.
- Mechanical engineering support through initial procurement phase including modification of drawings and technical consultation.