Irvine, CA 92618
- BS (engineering preferred)
- Production Planning for build of capital equipment
- Semiconductor experience a plus
- Ability to read Blueprints
- Hands on manufacturing/ build experience
- Demand Planning utilizing ERP system (SAP a must)
- Prior Contract manufacturing experience of electro-mechanical components
- Lead all Manufacturing activities including implementation of daily production schedules, materials, equipment, tools and machine operations to produce parts in accordance with production procedures.
- Manage all production functions including fabrication, QA, finishing, and pack & ship while working closely with Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Sales to ensure production schedule is achievable and met.
- Provide overall strategic direction for scheduling, production capacity and planning to meet expectations.
- Implements Safety standards, Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement projects and activities for the production department.
- Drive efficiencies using Lean Manufacturing techniques and ensure consistency of standards, practices, and policies at a company facility.
- Must have hands-on experience leading teams