Sr. Quality Engineer
Torrance, CA 90502
- BS (preferred)
- 5+ years Quality Engineer
- ISO9001 / AS9100
- Knowledge of precision inspection equipment and calibration, such as gauges, micrometers and calipers
- Experience with metals (required) and fasteners (preferred)
- FAA knowledge - PMA & PPAP
- Boeing Quality requirements
- Hands-on working knowledge of ASME Y14.5 and GD&T
- Maintain QMS by initiating, reviewing, and revising policies/procedures in accordance with AS9100.
- Non-Conformance Inspection Reports, First Article Inspections, and MRB
- Leads or participates in Root Cause & Corrective Action activities.
- Reviews and approves changes to manufacturing plans & drawings based on customer requirements.
- Review contracts, specifications, purchase orders, and planning.
- Issue and review internal and supplier corrective actions.
- Works with members of Supply Chain to ensure the quality of raw materials, components, or sub-assemblies meets RBC Sonic's quality standards.
- Interfaces with all organizational levels internally and with customers; specifically Boeing.