- Technical Bachelor Degree, preference for BSEE.
- 5 y + of circuit protection products, design and applications.
- Project Management
- Customer interface experience
- Support existing products
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Create and present technical presentations
- Proficient in MS/Word, MS/Excel, MS/PowerPoint, MS/Project.
- Will work with value-add distributors, municipal and private facility organizations and installation contractors.
- New Product Development
- Leads global development team of multiple disciplines.
- Identifies and introduces new materials, processes and technologies.
- Provides sustaining design engineering support.
- Responsible for cost management (SAP).