Sr. Process Engineer - Automation 3rd Shift
Oxnard, CA 93030 | Direct
- BSChE or BSMatEngr, preferred, BSME or equivalent with material or chemical
- Automation manufacturing line experience
- Materials knowledge
- Processing continuous improvement
- Engineering drawings and documentation, chemical lab experience or hands on laboratory skills desired.
- XRF, ICP-ms, FTIR, Optical microscopy experience desired.
- Support production of electrode materials
- Help to drive continuous improvement and cost reduction projects.
- Optimize engineering documentation and test methods.
- Monitor and trend production.
- Qualify new methods, procedures, and materials as required.
- Partner with Research team to commercialize new methods and materials.