Supply Chain Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90021 | Direct
- BS (Business, Engineering, Accounting) Masters preferred
- 5+ years Supply Chain Management
- CPIM, CSCP, CPSM or APICS Certification preferred
- Strong Project Management & Cost Accounting knowledge required
- Experience with ERP
- Perform strategic sourcing and capacity studies to ensure efficient and effective deployment/utilization of resources to meet demand.
- Define, design, and implement supply chain tools.
- Establish continuous improvement processes and culture.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.