Milpitas, CA 95035
- BSEE or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Cleanroom, SAP, eQuality, Enovia
- Ability to set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing
- Able to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel.
- Experience working in Class 100 Cleanroom Environment
- As required, prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.