SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 120000 160000 YEAR true
Certification Engineer (Aircraft)
Murietta, CA 92653 US
2023-05-23 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Direct Category: Aerospace Engineer Job Number: 9460 Pay Rate: $120K - $160K
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aviation Management or other related field required
- 7-10 years' experience working with the preparation, approval and submittal of FAA certification and/or data packages in the aircraft industry working with civil 14 CFR Part 23 and/or Part 25 aircraft or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of the application of CFRs to aircraft design certification.
- MS Office suite of products proficiency
- Demonstrated knowledge of the FAA and other regulations related to aircraft certification
- Prior experience with design and certification of various aspects associated with aircraft structures, interiors, systems, electrical alterations and major repairs or equivalent
- Build compliant and efficient plans for FAA certifications under FAA and/or other cognizant CAA regulations.
- Ensure the safety and compliance of aerospace products,
- Write complete and accurate plans and reports
- Work with FAA, other cognizant CAAs, and industry SMEs to understand and define system requirements,
- Read, write, and understand FAA, external and internal plans and specifications for consistency and compliance with FAA orders and industry standards.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budgets based on scope of work to establish resource requirements
- Develop and manage detailed project regulatory certification schedules and work plan.
- Manage contracts with regulatory consultants and suppliers
- Create and refine processes, templates, and tools
- Be a point-person for interactions with aviation design certification authorities and auditors
- Be an onsite SME for certification activities and processes