Pleasanton, CA 94588
- MS/BS in Engineering or equivalent field
- Experience with configuration management processes in a capital equimpment environment
- Coordinate mechanical, electrical, and software engineering efforts to meet the production requirements
- Autodesk Inventor, experience with other 3D design packages acceptable
- Mechanical or electro-mechanical design experience
- Vacuum design, mechanisms, thermal management, X-ray shielding preferred
- Electron Microscopes is a plus.
- BOMs, ECOs, ECR and related documentation
- Agile or equivalent PLM system
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills to effectively collaborate and share information is a must
- Build existing products and define configuration items, their structure, and how they tie together with product ordering.
- Design components for the TEM integration and product line combination integration requirements.
- Product development design and support involvement with Analytical product lines