Document Control Coordinator
Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
- Associates of Arts/ Science or 2 – 5 years relevant job experience (Aerospace Highly preferred)
- Strong experience with EPDM and SolidWorks for BOM (Bill of Materials) review
- Experienced with ERP System (Pentagon 2000 a plus)
- Document Management with Engineering Memos, Drawings, 3D models as well as drawings.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel is required.)
- Document Management with Drawing Revision, Manufacturing BOM, Material & Quantities information, New Part Number, and Alternate Part Numbers
- Release Engineering drawings into ERP System
- Generate ECR (Engineering Change Requests) and notify team/ Management
- Prepare NDA & LTA letters and communicate with suppliers
- Create and Update Work order templates in the ERP System
- Maintain and update ERP, such as engineering data, reference materials, specs, libraries, standard templates, etc.