Electrical Design Engineer
Milpitas, CA 95035 US
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- OrCAD design experience strongly preferred
- Candidates must have 7+ years of experience in the design of electrical systems. Must have strong domain knowledge of electrical systems and hardware design
- Experience taking electrical systems from concept through manufacturing; defining requirements, analysis, FPGA modeling, integration and prototype testing.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with analog, digital, and/or mixed-signal board design
- Experience with custom board component design - motion control, signal processing, thermal controls, etc.
- Hands-on testing and debugging experience for prototype designs
- Collaborate with electrical and hardware engineers to develop and validate electrical systems for new semiconductor tool. Role involves replacement of legacy components and designing their replacement parts.
- Responsible for hands-on testing and bring-up in the lab, exposure tests, etc.
- Design low noise voltage source circuit and low noise current circuit for metrology systems
- Present architecture designs to team and aid in project planning tasks sch as defining project timelines, deliverables, estimating budget, design review, etc.