Franksville, WI 53126 US
- Associate Degree in a related technical field with 2+ years of industrial machinery control design experience.
- Proficiency in 3D/2D CAD tools (Solidworks, AutoCAD).
- Ability to read electrical schematics, component spec sheets, and familiarity with PLCs.
- Familiarity with Solidworks 3D Mechanical and Electrical.
- Experience in working with industrial control panels and familiarity with transformers, contactors, circuit breakers, VFDs, PLCs, etc.
- Knowledge of UL and CE standards.
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering disciplines is a plus.
- Create electrical and mechanical drawing packages for industrial motor control and battery testing/simulation systems that are optimized for size and ease of manufacturing
- Create single-line electrical schematics from similar systems or from a clean slate
- Verify conformance of components to customer specifications
- Complete load, voltage, amperage and heat calculations to ensure proper design
- Create system bill of materials and work with
- Purchasing and Vendors to procure materials
- Understand proper wiring methods and codes
- Work with in-house panel shop to ensure proper panel build and provide guidance as necessary
- Participate in and lead system design reviews