Simi valley, CA 93065 US
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an aerospace environment
- Experience with power electronics and motion control systems a must
- Experience in Power Electronics related to motion control systems, servo systems, and analog design is a must.
- Experience with DO-178C and DO-254 standards & knowledge of DO-160 and MIL-STD-461 is preferred
- Working knowledge in SPICE, Altium, and MathCAD or similar analysis tools
- Knowledge of FPGA programming and digital signal processing is a plus
- Motor Driver knowledge, FOC techniques, and MOSFET/IGBT control is a plus
- Develop and design electrical systems (electrical/electronic/embedded product, test fixtures and systems)
- Design and implement power distribution systems
- Perform analyses on designs, thermal properties, reliability, FMECA and safety
- Conduct reliability analysis and contribute to the development of fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure proper electrical power management and control for various subsystems.
- Implement measures to mitigate EMC risks and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Implement safety-critical features in electrical systems to meet aerospace standards.
- Prepare ATP, QTP, DVT and ESS documents, and supervise/perform various testing including bring-up and design verification tests.
- Identify potential weak points, and develop solutions based on judgment, and input from customer, suppliers, and other systems partners
- Ensure compliance with relevant aerospace regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineers, software engineers, and project managers.
- Coordinate and support seamless transfer of new products for manufacturing operation.