SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 105000 125000 YEAR true
Van Nuys, Ca 91406 US
2023-03-13 2023-04-26 Employment Type: Direct Category: Electrical Engineer Job Number: 9613 Pay Rate: $105k - $125k
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years in designing and testing of microelectronic subsystems for power generation
- Analog and digital circuit design
- Schematic design and PCB layout (OrCAD and PADS preferred)
- Logic design and VHDL programming for CPLD and FPGA is a plus.
- Hands-on troubleshooting
- Design and select microelectronic subsystems and components, necessary to provide output electrical power
- Design cabling for electronics and power interconnections, selecting the appropriate materials and referencing the standards necessary to assure compliance.
- Source and integrate appropriate components compatible with PCBA circuitry and layout.
- Troubleshoot operational issues with PCBA’s related to hardware malfunction, damage, electro-magnetic interference, and grounding.
- Perform computer-aided design of electronics and control electronics subsystems plus the automatic and manual testing of these subsystems.