Electrical Engineering Associate
Berkeley, CA 94720 US
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Design experience in AutoCAD required. Experience with OrCAD is a plus.
- Experience creating 2D cable diagrams for high voltage equipment
- Previous experience in electronics circuit and system design, testing and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code, NFPA-70 & NFPA70E
- Ability to select components based on specifications and specify electrical infrastructure components in compliance with NEC standards
- Experience maintaining technical documentation including design proposals, specifications, installation guides, systems schematics
- Aid in the specifying of electrical infrastructure including identifying AC loads, AC delivery material and methods to racks and components, and also material and methods for control cabling and wireway
- Utilize electrical systems and hardware expertise to advise on electronic design and coordination for the implementation of experimental apparatus, equipment, systems, and facilities.
- Specify, research, and purchase racks and equipment based on design approaches and parameters
- Maintain communication with all key project personnel, including maintaining logbooks, updating online document repositories, coordinating and/or contributing to meetings.