Electrical Hardware Designer Engineer
Pasadena, CA 91001
- 3+ year’s Test & Component engineering experience
- PCB production environment and component engineering
- Avionic industry manufacturing
- Read engineering drawings and schematics for circuit designs
- Electronic testing equipment
- ESD Control.
- Control and maintain the engineering configuration management database
- Design, assembly and test of components to ensure compliance with company specifications
- Create of new part numbers, maintenance of all part numbers, engineering change entry and creating production BOM hierarchy within the database.
- Identify obsolete parts and provide alternates where possible.
- Implement risk mitigation plans to address obsolescence
- Hold regular CCB meetings and enter approved changes into engineering configuration management database
- Verify and validate new parts