Electrical Systems Engineer Avionics
Irvine, CA 92618 US
- Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering or other discipline .
- 5 years UAV experience in the creation, modification, route and install electrical aircraft systems,
- Current/ Past performance of aircraft operational / functional testing, troubleshooting, repair of newly installed / modified electrical and avionics systems on unmanned aircraft.
- Ability to work Conduct circuit evaluation, familiar with wiring & the significance of it.
- Ability to explain grounding, and explain the style of pins used and what type of tools
- Experience with flight architecture and design for high reliability, resiliency, redundancy and/or fault tolerance
- Full cycle PCB and LRU design
- US Citizenship Required, Security Clearance a plus
- Ability to lead an avionics program from concept through production
- Development of core avionics systems for an air vehicle and supporting systems.
- Create, maintain and communicate product development schedules.
- Flight architecture and design for high reliability, resiliency, redundancy and/or fault tolerance