Electronic Systems Architect
Irvine, CA 92618
- BS (MS preferred) EE/CS
- Development of electronic test systems
- 12 - 15+ years leading Multi Disciplined team
- High speed digital circuit design and RF system design
- Expertise in using / integrating instrumentation equipment
- Robotics, mechatronics is a plus
- Experience in developing semiconductor production testers (ATEs) Highly Desired
- Responsible for architecting, developing complex electronic test systems for production test and characterization of semiconductor devices and modules.
- Work with the business development to create test solutions
- Serve as technical liaison with software and mechanical engineering teams manufacturing in the introduction of new products into production.
- Key customer contact to support test programs
- Lead a cross-functional team to develop solutions
- Acts the project engineer while also participating in key areas of the design.