SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 35.00 40.00 HOUR true
Berkeley, CA 94720 US
2023-03-31 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Contract Category: Technician Job Number: 9657 Pay Rate: 35.00/hr - 40.00/hr
- No formal degree required
- Hands-on experience with installation and fabrication of electronics
- Experience installing cable harnesses, wires, PCBs, and other hardware components into complex electromechanical equipment
- Knowledge of and ability to use appropriate hand power and machine tools of the trade
- Ability to perform design layouts requiring general measurements and calculations.
- Ability to read and correctly interpret schematics, sketches, parts lists, and component layout diagrams.
- Fabricate and install complex electronics hardware including chassis, instruments, printed circuit boards, cables, wiring harnesses, equipment racks and consoles, and control and instrumentation cross-connect / inter-connect cabling systems.
- Operate hand, power and machine tools of the trade.
- Read and interpret schematics, sketches, parts lists, and component layout diagrams.
- Follow generalized written or verbal instructions. Select appropriate components, packaging enclosures and manufacturing techniques and procedures. Implement appropriate codes and standards associated with the trade.
- Interact with engineers, designers and electronics coordinators on matters relating to finished product design, technical performance and documentation criteria. Provide input to cost estimates and production/installation scheduling.