Embedded Firmware Engineer - Programmer
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Power Electronics
- C language for the embedded processor (Infineon Highly Preferred)
- Altium TASKING embedded systems development
- Writes code for the operation of single and three phase power conversion equipment
- Creating code for power conversion equipment including output sine waveform generation, start-up and shutdown sequencing, paralleling sources, metering, HMI display and buttons, modbus communication, and fault protection
- Works with team to create test fixtures/jigs to validate software on the bench prior to full-power testing.
- Modify existing code for bug-fixes and changes in operational scope.
- Provide tech support to the service group regarding operational sequences, equipment failures, log message interpretation, and documentation.
- Creates new code to control a Voltage switching transformer.