SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 90000 140000 YEAR true
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
2023-05-25 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Direct Category: Embedded Software Engineer Job Number: 9639 Pay Rate: $90K - $140K
- Bachelor’s ’s degree Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering
- 5 years related experience in computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Industrial or manufacturing applications experience
- C, C ++, C#, Java, .Net programming proficiency
- Detailed knowledge of Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee and other wireless technology, messaging protocols, and interfaces.
- Familiar with Microsoft development tools
- Embedded programming
- Linux application programming
- Develop software and firmware for new products, product enhancements, and sustaining current products.
- Develop and maintain wireless torque system firmware code, test the code, and implement in a suite of products.
- Develop specialized software and firmware for microprocessor based embedded systems.
- Develop software and firmware systems, including mathematical analysis and algorithms, for use in developing new products and product sustainment.
- Test and validate work product to assure product performance and quality.
- Work closely with electronics suppliers to ensure proper transition to production and resolve issues as necessary.
- Work with manufacturing and service personnel to resolve problems