Engineer - Guidance, Navigation & Controls
Dana Point, CA 92629
- BS (systems, software, aerospace engineering)
- Masters or PhD preferred
- 5+ years experience in GN&C and aerospace industry
- Hands-on experience with Pixhawk, PX4, ArduPilot, C++, RTOS
- Development of linear and non-linear flight dynamic models
- Aerodynamic stability and control modes
- Navigation controls: GPS/INS, state determination, attitude estimation
- Controls design, analysis, and simulation approaches
- Design, analyze, implement, and test the Guidance, Navigation, and Control algorithms for Swift’s Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- Conceptualize & Design control architecture, flight stability and controls tuning, analyze linear and non-linear controls,
- GN&C software development and test, as well as, maintaining high-fidelity 6-DOF simulations.
- Work in tandem with cross functional teams for overall System Architecture, Design, Integration, and Testing
- Work with product development engineers to develop test requirements