SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 140000 155000 YEAR true
Corona, CA 92880 US
2023-05-25 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Direct Category: Engineering Manager Job Number: 9697 Pay Rate: $140k - $155k
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering required (Mechanical Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) certification preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Power Equipment and Power Systems required
- 10+ years of experience working with electrical regulatory agencies and NRTL (cUL, ETL, NEC, DOE, CSA, IEC, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in people management required. Prior experience evaluating staff performance and developing departmental and personal KPIs.
- Experience guiding teams throughout various phases of engineering projects, including quotes, costing, analysis, research, design, development, fabrication, and testing of custom and standard electro-mechanical products
- Lead the design engineering team in developing custom electro-mechanical solutions.
- Supervise and guide the design and application engineering technical staff, evaluating their performance through departmental and personal KPIs.
- Evaluate subordinates, processes, tools, and resource requirements to achieve engineering KPIs and growth goals, developing capabilities through action.
- Liaise with Designers, Application Engineers, R&D, Manufacturing Engineers, and other Departments for evaluation of new products/parts and transition from prototype to production.
- Provide documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to communicate to others how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used.
- Assist with technical submittals, approvals, and concepts.
- Utilize CAD design software such as SolidWorks/AutoCAD to create 3D models, drawings, schematics for products based on customer specifications.
- Respond to departmental requests for changes in existing products to modify/enhance them in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Provide technical customer service both internally and externally.