Engineering Test Technician
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 US
- 4 Year Degree preferred or related experience
- Must have experience with engineering and fabrication, maintenance & repair of electro-mechanical test equipment
- Knowledge in mechanical, plumbing, electrical and controls of industrial equipment including electric motors, sensors, PLC, pneumatic systems, pumps
- Familiar with transducers, sensors, test equipment
- Familiar with machine shop equipment: CNC's, Lathes, Mills, Laser Cutting, etc
- Ability to read blueprints & CAD drawings (SolidWorks or Creo)
- Maintain all tools and equipment in clean, safe, working order.
- Monitor and track the repair status of inoperative equipment.
- Prepare, submit, and maintain records of work orders and parts issued.
- Troubleshoot, repair, rebuild & replace motors, sensors, switches
- Assist on various special projects for equipment.
- Responsible for good housekeeping in the shop and at the job site.
- Complete repair jobs in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Research for maintenance issues and projects, and provide reports, briefings, white papers, and articles