Entry-Level Electrical Engineer - Electronics
Scotts Valley, CA 95066 US
Join a rapidly growing, unique South Bay company and push the limits of control electronics for applications in process control of semiconductor production. Make a large impact as a member of a small, highly effective technical team.
- AS/BS in Electrical Engineering or Electronics preferred
- Experience working with electronics, electro-mechanical systems in a test and production environment (preferably in the Semiconductor equipment industry)
- Understands and is familiar with electrical circuits, soldering, making mechanical connections and electrical/electronic troubleshooting down to component level
- Able to understand test methods, test setups, test procedures and test plans
- Experience testing and debugging complex electronic assemblies to component level using various equipment.
- Experience using electronic test and measurement tools such as Oscilloscopes, Voltmeters, Digital Multimeters (DMM), Digital Voltmeter (DVM), Digital/Analog Power Supplies
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Support Test Engineers to set up and execute test plans as directed
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Support engineering and manufacturing tasks as needed