Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
- AA preferred or related demonstrated experience
- 10 + years in facilities preventative maintenance & repair of production equipment and overall general facilities repairs
- Highly prefer experience with liquid filling machines, pumps, conveyors and capping equipment
- Knowledge of electrical installations, troubleshooting skills; including circuits, panels, and motors. (480, 277, 208/120 volt).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Mechanical repairs including rebuilding gear boxes, pumps, Plumbing & steam pipe fitting, some welding and metal fabrication
- Participates in the installation of production equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance and maintains documentation for audits
- Performs support and maintenance of the plant critical systems (HVAC, Compressed Air, Water)
- Perform emergency repairs to keep lines going at maximum efficiency.
- Starts-up & shuts down equipment at the end of a production week run.