Lake Forest, CA 92609
- MSEE with 8+ y Custom IC Design
- BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) silicon process technologies involving high voltage and Automotive ISO specifications.
- Wireless Power Design (A4WP/WPC) is a plus.
- Power related circuits design (switch mode power supplies, battery chargers, LDOs and motor drivers)
- Transistor-level analog circuit simulation tools with Cadence Virtuoso.
- Implementation of mixed-signal IC design and layout.
- Create, build and execute AMS based verification test plans
- Troubleshoot IC designs
- Derive pre-silicon verification test plans and target spec for IP owners.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Full IC as chip lead
- Gather customer requirements
- Help improve the design quality, flow, processes for first time design success and high yield manufacturability (DFM).
- Willingness to lead some task force to improve design flow.
- Manage junior staff member work and lead technical decisions.
- Test, characterize, and de-bug designs in the lab as necessary.