Jr. Industrial Designer
Ontario, CA 91710
- BS in Industrial Design - required
- 2 years of similar work experience
- Adobe Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design
- SolidWorks, and AutoCAD
- Good written communication
- Create product designs for new products and product line extensions
- Work with cross functional teams: marketing, sales, and manufacturing departments.
- Consult with Engineers, Managers and Clients about design requirements. Present designs, samples and final work to customers for evaluation.
- Clarify and solve design issues.
- Work on and coordinate the creation of models or samples and fine-tune designs until they are ready for production.
- Maintain an awareness of current design trends and influences.
- Ability to write in an explanatory, procedural, and creative way.