Lead Electronic Test Design Engineer
Irvine, CA 92614 US
- BSEE or MSEE required
- 5+ years of experience with design and development of ATE required
- Must have experience designing/developing test program sets or interface test adapters.
- Designing circuits using schematic capture (Altium, OrCAD, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of analog & digital electronic circuits
- Developing TPSs for MIL-STD-1553/MIL-STD-1760 products a plus
- Manage a team of Test Development engineers, Software engineers, PCB designers, Mechanical engineers, shared resources and engineering technicians
- Performed circuit analysis of complex systems, circuit boards under test to configure necessary system resources for test system development.
- Establish all system architectural HW, SW requirements for test systems using COTS items
- Analyze project requirements to development cost and provide quotation, statement of work, and schedule to customers
- Design Interface Test Adapters (ITAs) including various interfaces and supporting circuitries to simulate aircraft in-flight data, information, communication.
- Generate required documentation, test procedures, schematics, wiring diagrams, specifications, work orders and mechanical drawings.
- Conduct PDRs, CDRs, ATPs (Acceptance Test Procedures), design reviews, project status meetings with project team, customers.
- Provide training and customer support on delivered system. Performed test systems, test program sets installation, and acceptance on site and at customer sites