Fremont, CA 94555 US
- Working knowledge of schematics, P&ID drawings, and ISA symbols & numbering.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical system and equipment
- Strong electrical, mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail orientation and the ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Able to follow closely work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures and other regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail, safety, quality and customer requirements
- Provide technical support, assistance in coordinating maintenance work activities, and follow established priorities to ensure maintenance needs are met
- Trouble shoot across most site mechanical technologies
- Resolve issues and improves operations by making necessary logic changes, recommending and executing equipment upgrades and assists in developing new processes and procedures
- Perform maintenance and associated corrective actions on production, facility, and utility equipment
- Assist Master Technician in support of scheduling daily work and coordinating activities with other departments as needed
- Perform maintenance on site equipment and systems according to detailed work instructions, including some unique and highly complex assets