Manufacturing Engineer (Paint)
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
- BS (Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering)
- 5 years manufacturing environment
- Expertise in Materials Science, Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry & Hydrographics -water transfer printing (Preferred)
- Paint, Paint Mixing, Paint delivery systems and paint delivery systems to paint booth 2K mix equipment experience
- Understanding of paint related process variables
- Self Starter
- Design paint fixtures in SoldWorks
- Troubleshoot paint fixture related issues (5-10 percent % of duties)
- Runs trials to develop new paint and decorating processes and technologies.
- Drives the implementation of new processes in production: Proof of Concept through Production Pilot.
- Works with R&D, QA, and production to meet internal qualification protocol.
- Operate Manufacturing Equipment
- Writes work instructions on equipment operation
- Write process procedures and conducts training sessions
- Support paint processes and Corrective actions
- Six Sigma improvement projects
- Execute and analyzing DOE’s in paint