Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with Technical writing technical communication in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft 365/ Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience writing proposals, reports, hardware/software documentation, journal articles, and conference papers)
- Experience using publication software, content-management tools, and workflows.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, InDesign/InCopy, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must have excellent communication.
- Technical writing, editing/ producing technical proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Gather requirements directly from users, and define strategies for implementation; identify, analyze, resolve complex, and diverse issues.
- Negotiate, create, and track scope, cost, and schedule estimates for complex and wide-ranging work assignments.
- Documenting technical and/or business information in real time.
- Research and analyze industry standards, trends, and technologies.
- Develop recommendations to management, customers, and stakeholders.