Manufacturing Technician (Catheters)
San Carlos, CA 94070 US
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
- At least 3 years of technical assembly experience in medical device industry
- Past experience in catheter assembly
- Proficient in using crimpers, soldering iron, laser welder, guiding wires under microscope
- Knowledge of GMP practices and line clearance
- Ability to troubleshoot assembly or component issues based on feedback from engineering team
- Past experience working in a regulated environment such as ISO 13485 and in a clean room required
- Follow procedures to accurately assemble catheters with hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments
- Test components and devices with multimeters and other specialized test equipment.
- Operate adhesive applicators and UV curing equipment
- Maintain accurate records of assembly and testing data in accordance with GMP
- Perform assembly processes such as assembling small parts, soldering of small wires, and guiding long wires under a microscope.
- Troubleshoot and resolve assembly issues w
- Maintain a clean and organized work area according to line clearance procedures.