SoloPoint Solutions, Inc. https://www.solopointsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.solopointsolutions.com https://www.solopointsolutions.com USD 100000 125000 YEAR true
Manufacturing Test Engineer
Union City, CA 94587-1234 US
2023-05-23 2023-07-02 Employment Type: Direct Category: Manufacturing Engineer Job Number: 9692 Pay Rate: $100,000 to $125,000
- BS in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the medical device industry
- Proficient in electromechanical and/or process manufacturing
- Strong prototyping and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Altium (preferred), SolidWorks or equivalent software.
- Must be proficient in Windows OS, Web-based applications and Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to communicate with internal & external customers and across multiple departments
- Familiarity with SAP (e.g., Oracle, QAD, Baan, etc.).
Familiarity with quality systems (ISO13485), regulations, and standards (e.g., 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 820).
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and identify root causes, develop effective solutions from the finished product level down to printed circuit assembly (PCA) or printed circuit board assembly (PCBA).
- Maintain and update existing test fixtures and evaluate the need for upgrades or replacements.
- Collaborate with the New Product Introduction team to design electrical test fixtures for new products, whether for in-house use or at contract manufacturers.
- Contribute to projects aimed at modernizing existing products, improving reliability and repeatability during assembly.